Seyfnia & Zakhary, P.C. was founded on the belief that successful legal representation exists at the crossroad of strategic planning, aggressive litigation, and attentive service. As a civil litigation firm, we specialize in business law, real estate law, employment law, and probate. Our focus is to provide exceptional legal services to all of our clients – both individuals and businesses throughout Southern California. Based on the needs of our clients, we provide professional counsel for plaintiffs or defendants at every stage of the legal process – inside and outside the courtroom.
Results-driven and client-focused, Farzad “Farz” Seyfnia is a different kind of attorney. He and his network of partners blend an energetic approach with methodical techniques; compassionate client interactions with aggressive litigation tactics; and innovative thinking with time-tested strategies.
Farzad pulls from extensive trial experience and expert knowledge of civil procedure to strategically piece together the details of each case – providing cost-effective solutions for successful outcomes.
Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bar of California (2013)
- United States District Court – Central District of California (2014)
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, CA – Juris Doctor, 2013
- California Alternative Dispute Resolution Program Act – Mediator Training
- University of California Irvine – Irvine, CA – B.A. in Political Science, Cum Laude, 2009
Volunteer & Pro Bono Work
- Lawyers in the Library – Los Angeles Law Library, Providing free consultations on issues relating to Civil Litigation & Probate